Contact us


Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Personal Insurance Quote

Your house:

Contact details:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Commercial Insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your business:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Health Insurance Quote

Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Have you used tobacco or nicotine products in the last 12 months?

Yes, I have No, I haven't
Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Auto Insurance

Our team of insurance professionals understands the car insurance needs of our customers.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:
-Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
-No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
-Both liability and no-fault coverage.
We write insurance in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Texas and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right car insurance coverage.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision Insurance
Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Special Lines Insurance

Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance is very similar to auto insurance. The difference is that it applies to your motorcycle. Thank you Mr. Obvious!! All joking aside, many people don’t realize that coverage for a motorcycle is different from that of their car.

BHH offers coverage for most motorcycles, including cruisers, sport bikes, touring bikes, dirt bikes, mopeds, scooters, ATV’s even custom motorcycles and cycles over 25 years old. Even though most of the same coverage options that you have on your car apply to your motorcycle, there are some specific coverage options that only apply to motorcycles. Such as, coverage for custom parts and equipment – chrome accessories, trailers, etc. and even your safety apparel – helmet, jacket, gloves. Being a motorcycle rider myself, I can confirm that accessories and safety gear are not cheap. You can invest a great deal of money in cycle gear in a very short period of time.

Call BHH today to discuss the best way to make sure you are protecting what matters most to you.

Boat/Watercraft Insurance
Some homeowner’s policies will include coverage for certain types of watercraft, but the fact of the matter is, the coverage provided isn’t near what you get from a separate policy designed specifically for the boat/watercraft you have. BHH provides specialized insurance for boats and their trailers. We can provide coverage for 95 percent of all boats on the water today including fishing boats, runabouts, personal watercraft (jet skis, etc.), large boats and boats of significant value.

Coverage can include your personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc. as well as fishing equipment and ski equipment – tackle, rods, reels, ski’s, life vests, etc. Coverage can be added to include both roadside assistance and on-water towing.

Call BHH today to discuss the best way to make sure you are protecting what matters most to you.

Recreation Vehicle Insurance
BHH has coverage that can accommodate almost all of your recreational vehicles from pop-up trailers to motor coaches. Whether you are going camping for a week-end getaway, or living in your RV full-time, we have programs that will make sure we are protecting what matters most to you.

Antique/Collectible Insurance
Classic/Antique cars come in all shapes and sizes. Whether it’s a true classic, restoration, replica, reproduction, modified collector or modern classic each one is a unique investment. You treat your classic car differently too. You’re extra careful while out cruising, and no one will ever find a french fry beneath the seat. Do you even allow anyone to bring food or drink in that car? When it’s not on the road, you’re sure to keep your classic in a safe place. This is not the car you drive every day. This is your “baby.”

You want to make certain you have coverage that is tailored specifically for your “baby.” We will work with you to come up with an agreed value for your vehicle so that in the event of a loss, aside from a few tears, the only thing you will be out is your deductible.

Let BHH help make sure you are protecting what matters most to you.


PO BOX 3766
ENID, OK 73702



580-977-9644 CELL
580-233-2262 FAX

Available from 8:30am - 5:00pm