Contact us


Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Personal Insurance Quote

Your house:

Contact details:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Commercial Insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your business:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Health Insurance Quote

Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Have you used tobacco or nicotine products in the last 12 months?

Yes, I have No, I haven't
Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Homeowner Insurance

Whether you own or rent, you want to insure the place you call home so you are protected financially should you suffer a loss due to an unexpected event. Home Insurance will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property.

Homeowner insurance policies differ by what type of residence you own, where it’s located, how it’s constructed and which coverage limits and deductibles you choose. You choose which policy is best for you - a comprehensive policy, or a policy that covers only specified losses.

Whether you’re a home or condo owner, a renter, or a landlord, we will work with you to find the appropriate coverage that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price. Let BHH help you protect what matters most to you.

Renters Insurance

A great many people believe that since they don’t own the home, or apartment they live in they don’t need homeowner insurance. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Renter’s Insurance covers your personal property against theft or damage subject to the limits and deductibles you select. The coverage applies even when you are away from home.

Renters Insurance works the same as Homeowner Insurance with the exception of not covering the structure that you and all of your belongings are residing in. Renters Insurance protects your furniture, clothing, etc. as well as providing you and your household with personal liability protection. So, even if you don’t own a home, let BHH help you protect what matters most to you.

Protect Yourself and Your Guests
Your renters insurance policy also protects you and your family against certain bodily injury and property damage claims for which you are liable. Legal defense is also provided in the event you are sued after a covered loss, subject to the limits you have selected.

In addition, you can select medical payments coverage which will pay for medical expenses incurred by a visitor who is injured at your residence regardless of fault. Various limits are available. Let us help you find the right amount of coverage to suit your insurance needs.

Earthquake Insurance

Earthquake insurance is a form of coverage that pays in the event of earth movement that causes damage to your covered property. Regular homeowner insurance policies do not automatically cover damage caused by earth movement. Some carriers will allow you to add this coverage to your existing home insurance program. Other carriers will require you to purchase a stand-alone policy to protect your home against this exposure. Due to the possibility of aftershocks, most carriers may impose a waiting period anywhere from 72 hours to 60 days after an earthquake, depending on the magnitude, before they will write new coverage.

Here’s a big question we get asked regularly since we live in North Central Oklahoma: Does earthquake coverage apply to damage caused by oil/gas related activities such as wastewater injection wells? The short answer to that question is, maybe. It all depends on the policy language. Most carriers in Oklahoma have changed their policy language to provide coverage for oil/gas related earth movement, but not all.

Another factor to keep in mind when considering purchasing earthquake insurance is the deductible that would apply to the damage. Your standard homeowner insurance deductible doesn’t apply to earthquake damage. You would have a separate deductible for damage caused by earth movement. That deductible could be as low as 2% of the insured value of your house, or as high as 20% of your house’s insured value.

We would love to visit with you about how purchasing an earthquake policy will help protect what matters most to you.

Umbrella Insurance

There are a lot of terms in the insurance business which sound weird or confusing. Such as, why would anyone want to buy insurance on their umbrella? That must be some awesome umbrella! Well, that’s NOT what umbrella insurance is. If it was, I don’t think we’d sell very much of it!

Imagine you and your spouse huddling under an umbrella to stay out of the rain. This one item is covering both of you. An Umbrella policy is similar in that it is one policy that provides additional liability coverage over your homeowner insurance policy, your auto insurance policy, your boat insurance, your motorcycle insurance, etc. Coverage is purchased in $1,000,000 increments. You will be pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive adding $1,000,000 of extra coverage can be to help you protect what matters most to you.

Valuable Articles

Several years ago, while discussing coverage with one of my clients, I asked if he had any questions. He replied, “No, I just want to make sure that I’m covered for anything and everything that might happen.” YIKES! Anything? Everything? The problem is, there is no insurance policy that can provide coverage for “anything and everything.” But we can get pretty close.

Insurance policies have certain limitations that apply to a variety of property types that you might have in your house. Some of these include – jewelry, firearms, artwork, musical instruments, coins, antiques, golf clubs (yes, I said golf clubs!). If you want to ensure that your diamond ring, or your extensive collection of Precious Moments figurines is protected to the correct value should something happen to them, you need to schedule those items on a Valuable Articles endorsement to your homeowner policy. In some cases a copy of a current appraisal will be needed to confirm the value you wish to insure the piece for. Contact us today to discuss what needs to be done to protect what matters most to you.

Flood Insurance

“Water, water, everywhere nor any drop to drink” is a famous line from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. If you’ve ever had water flowing in your house in places where water shouldn’t be flowing you’ve probably heard this line echo in your brain, along with several other choice words!

Flood is a very real problem and is not covered by your homeowner insurance policy. Anywhere it rains it can flood. Just because you haven’t experienced a flood in the past, doesn’t mean you won’t in the future. There are many factors that can result in a flood – rainfall, topography, building and development in an area, outdated or clogged drainage systems, just to name a few. Flood Insurance can be obtained through The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), of which we are agents. If you are being required to purchase flood insurance by your mortgage company, or are simply concerned about being covered should a flood occur, contact us today and let us help protect what matters most to you.


PO BOX 3766
ENID, OK 73702



580-977-9644 CELL
580-233-2262 FAX

Available from 8:30am - 5:00pm